Terrazzo tiles have been installed in some of the most demanding environments in Australian for the past 40 years. Airports, railway stations and shopping centres have all seen the benefits of terrazzo tiles for ease of installation and years of trouble free maintenance. With new single layer technology, these tiles are now found in shops, office foyers and homes.
Laid prefinished or ground and polished on site for a seamless finish, there is no floor quite like terrazzo tiles.
- 300 x 300 x 18mm
- 400 x 400 x 18mm
- 600 x 300 x 22mm
- 600 x 400 x 22mm
- 600 x 600 x 22mm
- Sealed Polished Finish – standard finish to commercial retail projects. The floor is ground on site and a protective shiny sealer applied to the floor. This sealer is maintained to ensure the floor always looks like the day it was handed over.
- Machine Polished Finish – Floor is ground and machine polished on site with a penetrating sealer applied. This finish is suitable for low traffic areas.
- Honed Anti Slip Finish – Floor is ground on site to a honed finish. If non slip finish is required a non slip additive is added to the manufacturing process that enables the floor to achieve at least an R10 finish that will not wear off. We do not recommend light colours be chosen for this type of finish and epoxy grout is recommended.
Some Recent Projects
- Wentworth Point Shopping Centre
- Western Sydney Collesium
- Northern Beaches Hospital
- Westmead Hospital
- Sydney International Airport
- Robina Town Centre