Are you planning to do some renovations for your living room? This article will give you some helpful tips that you can incorporate in your projects this 2017. We will be discussing updating all dimensions of your living room ranging from design, security and functionality
* Brushed Metal is out– Industrial metals will be replaced with warm and shiny metals like gold and bronze are now the in thing.
* Oversized furniture is out – it is now be replaced with leaner and multifunctional ones. Space has become expensive nowadays especially for urban dwelling. Furniture that maximises space is be used by more people
* Marble designs are becoming a huge trend – Notice in architectural magazines, Houzz and in Pinterest, most contemporary designs are now focused on utilizing marbles such as terrazzo. Check out the blogs of Terrazzo Australia to get more design inspirations
* Cerused wood is the hottest wooden design– A cerused finish is a technique the brings out the unique grain of wood. This design trend will dominate cabinets, tables and chairs this year.
* Nailhead design is making its comeback – This is not a new trend but lately it had gain popularity in today’s generation. Designers use nail heads to create a pattern on an upholstered furniture. This can be applied to a sofa, ottoman chairs, etc.
Protecting you homes is an essential part in upgrading your living room. You need to ensure that you have a safe and well-protected residence. Here are some must-have upgrades for your living room
* Remote CCTV installations – CCTVs has now become more affordable for consumers nowadays. It has become more user-friendly by enabling homeowners to view their properties remotely through the internet. As burglaries in Australia is still rising, it is best to prepare your homes against these.
* Fire Alarms installations – You invested so much in your living room and home. It is best to add smoke alarms and fire alarms to protect your property. This classic tool has become more sophisticated. It can be integrated with monitoring centers and you can track them remotely. This is perhaps one of the best property protection investment you can make.
* Back to Base Monitoring is now a necessity – Combining CCTVs and alarms can provide you notifications on any alarming situations inside your living room and homes. Explore integrating them with superb monitoring services like Secom Australia. Their back to base monitoring can help provide a proactive service should there be any alarms or emergency situations caught by your security systems.
* Home Warranties– home warranty is an exciting new service that will make Australian lives easier. A home warranty plan takes care of unexpected home repairs and their expenses. When a covered item breaks, you can call on your provider and they will have it fixed or replaced.
You can have your major appliances and components covered under this warranty. You can have a peace of mind that if your refrigerator, dryer or air conditioner breaks, someone will be there to fix it. To know more about this service check out Australian Home Protect.