Terrazzo pavers are considered premium materials for outdoor construction projects nowadays. It is widely used for patios, swimming pools and walkways. Terrazzo Australian Marble will be sharing why the durability and design flexibility advantages of this most sought after material.
Terrazzo pavers consist of various hard aggregates such as granite, river pebble, quartz and basalt combined with a cement binder. The pavers are honed in a factory and shot blast to give the tiles an anti slip texture. Each tile is individually chamfered for that prestigious look.
Example of terrazzo paver implemented by Terrazzo Australian Marble in a commercial establishment
Terrazzo pavers can withstand harsh outdoor elements such as rain, extreme cold, and heat. It is completely weather proof. It can withstand heavy foot traffic making it a perfect material for outdoor walkways.
Terrazzo pavers are also known to be moisture resistant. When exposed to water, they are not susceptible to grout and stains. Terrazzo pavers are also non-slippery, this quality is excellent if you are planning to lay out tiles for swimming pools.
Because of its durability, many clients of Terrazzo Australia Marble enjoys minimum maintenance of their pavers. This results in huge cost savings in the long run.
Terrazzo toilet partitions are very popular nowadays. A lot of construction projects have applied this material due to its durability, exquisiteness and versatility. In this article, Terrazzo Australia Marble will discuss a special type of terrazzo partition, the San Marco stone.
San Marco Stone Partition
The San Marco stone is considered to be the best in class when it comes to kitchen benchtops and commercial areas. Terrazzo Australian Marble has introduced the San Marco Stone partition range to extend this remarkable product to the partition market. The San Marco Stone is perfect for vanities and urinal screens.
Why San Marco Stone stands out from the rest?
Terrazzo Australia Marble prides itself with providing the finest material for construction projects. San Marco stone partitions are considered its best product yet. Here are the reasons why
Terrazzo toilet partitions are perhaps the hottest materials nowadays. The partition is considered more cost effective compared to other alternatives. In this article we will discuss why your should consider terrazzo toilet partitions for your next construction projects.
Top 5 Best Qualities of Terrazzo Toilet Partitions
* Exquisite Design– the design of the partitions are considered premium. They are used by most hotels and up-scale homes. They are similar with marbles thus making the atmosphere more elegant. Terrazzo toilet partitions can have different colors and textures.
Dependent on your preference, you can choose from a wide variety of color palette. Textures can vary some have more scattered pigments and stones. Others have a good mix of small and large pigments. Here are examples of colors and textures you can choose for Terrazzo
* Design Flexibility – unlike other stone alternatives, terrazzo toilet partitions can be crafted into shapes and patterns. It is extremely flexible. Combining the different colors can create interesting geometric patterns such as emblems and even artworks. Upscale establishments such as hotels and resorts highly prefer this material because of this quality.
Terrazzo toilet partitions are the most sought after material nowadays. Almost all bathroom projects consider this material due to its beauty, toughness and easy maintenance. In this article, Terrazzo Australia will be sharing its experience using these partitions. We will discuss why many Australians are using our systems for their projects.
San Marco Stone Partition
This is the most popular line of terrazzo toilet partitions being offered by Terrazzo Australia. San Marco Stone is perfect for vanities and urinal screens to complement to any partition installation. Many of our partner architects and engineer regard this as a very remarkable product for their works.
What Makes This Terrazzo Toilet Partitions Special?
* Durability– The terrazzo toilet partition is around 30mm thick. This makes the San Marco Stone extremely strong and durable. Throughout the 7 years we deployed that this has been deployed to the market, we haven’t replaced any panel at all.
* Clean – The material used is completely smooth. It has almost a glass-like surface that no mould and bacteria can grow on.
* Waterproof – this terrazzo toilet partition thrives in moisture. It doesn’t leave grout or stains when water is applied to the partition. This makes the material easy to clean and maintain in the long run.
* Vandal proof– if you are operating a public toilet, you will love this particular property of San Marco partition. Stains from Pentel pens or paints can be easily removed. You can use any suitable solvent (use solvents that are not acidic and have a PH value of 5). It leaves no residue when being cleaned. Continue reading “Terrazzo Toilet Partitions By Terrazzo Australian Marble”
Terrazzo toilet partitions are considered to be the hottest trend in construction nowadays. There are several factors why this is a preferred by many people. In this article, we will discuss this so you can explore using terrazzo on your next bathroom project.
Why You Should Choose Terrazzo Toilet Partitions
* Exquisite Textures– Terrazzo toilet partitions have many colours and textures. This property lets your bathroom project stand out. Here are some of the colour palettes you can choose from.
Black & Greys– if your bathroom is dominated with white or light colors a darker tone works well with this. This could be interiors that dominantly have white walls. Our selection of black and grey can give a sense of contrast.
Whites– if your bathroom is mixed with wood, try to explore applying white. White works well with black or bronze colored fixtures/faucets.
Neutral – for bathrooms that have a good mix of bare steel, unfinished concrete, and wood, try exploring the neutral selection. The colors are light and subtle. There are folks who prefer their Terrazzo toilet partitions to be not too mono-toned or oversaturated. Neutrals can give subtle colors and can provide balance to this preference.
Colors– you can use colorful textures to your Terrazzo toilet partitions. We have seen people using tones of green, gold and red. This is ideal for a bathroom that wants a contemporary feel on the design.
Terrazzo pavers are considered the best when it comes to the outdoor environment. It is robust. It has a lot of design flexibility. It is less costly to maintain in the long-run and it is considered safe for high foot traffic.
Terrazzo pavers are the preferred materials by builders for patios, gardens, walkways and other outdoor amenities. In this article, Terrazzo Australia will share insights about this material. It will share why terrazzo pavers is the best choice per outdoor area.
Terrazzo pavers are extremely elegant. It has color tones that make the environment look premium and high-end. This makes it the ideal material for swimming pools. Anyone can have a resort feel if they combine greenery, rattan furniture, and these tiles. White and grey tones work very well, promoting a minimalist feel for the pool.
It is best practice to make the surface anti-slip. Since the floor will be splashed with water, the anti-slip surface helps make it safe for swimmers and passersby.
Another reason why these tiles should be considered is its durability. Terrazzo pavers are not prone to cracks and erosion due to water. As long as the PH value is not acidic, it can handle any liquid.
Terrazzo pavers thrive in minimalist and zen-like garden themes. The neutral tones of pavers work hand in hand with the color of wood, greeneries and dark tones. The photo above shows a classic example why terrazzo makes these types of garden stand up. You can also use plant boxes that are composed of terrazzo similar to the image below.
Since terrazzo pavers are built tough, it works very well for walkways. It can be used for parks, harbors, side streets, entrances to buildings and outdoor staircases.
Terrazzo tiles are one of the best construction components nowadays. It is considered the material of choice by most architects and builders. Did you know that you can also use it outdoors? In this article, we will discuss why you should consider Terrazzo pavers for your outdoor projects.
Advantages of Terrazzo Pavers
* Built Tough– terrazzo pavers are very tough. It can withstand harsh environments. It can survive any types of weather: rainy, cold and hot. Stone pavers can break during harsh winters. Travertine and Rhylite ones crack especially if it encounters too much moisture. Concrete pavers erode over time.
Among all material mentioned above, terrazzo wins when it comes to robustness. The pavers can handle heavy foot traffic. Terrazzo pavers are ideal materials for patios, side streets, walkways, etc.
* Designer’s Choice– like its indoor counterpart terrazzo pavers have a wide variety of design to choose from. It supports various colors and themes. Terrazzo pavers can be used for the flooring of murals. A lot of theme parks have used it as emblems and floor artworks.
Brick pavers and rhyolite/travertine pavers have limited color choices compared to the terrazzo ones. Terrazzo can also have a natural look comparable with stone pavers. Among the materials, terrazzo offers the most design flexibility.